We cordially invite you to join as we “Go Deeper, Wider, Yet Still in God’s Presence.”
“An Encounter With God.”
UNIQUE SESSION added for the Young Hannahs, ages 18-35:
An “Encounter With God” will:
- address questions we did not know needed answers,
- reveal our true inner heart issues,
- cause us to worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth,
- cause us to fall deeper in love with Jesus,
- cause us to remain still in His presence, and
- send us out prepared to tell others about Jesus.
Our role is to gather and equip you to do great things for God. Invite a friend who can use this time basking in God’s presence.
RUTH 3:11-12 – And now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you all that you ask, for all my fellow townsmen know that you are a worthy woman. And now it is true that I am a redeemer.
* GENERAL INFORMATION:
- 2 Nights’ in Deluxe Hotel-Style Rooms in the Chesapeake Lodge With Private Bath, (3 per room) (Handicap accessible rooms available.)
- 5 Buffet Meals
- Daily Modified Housekeeping Service Provided
- Prayer & Group Meeting Sessions
(Reservation with a deposit IS REQUIRED. Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.)
WOVEN HIGHLIGHT SCHEDULE INCLUDES:
- Growing in Intimacy with the Father– Jackie Beacham
- Encounter Prayer Activation – Min. Magna Sutherland
- Spiritual Deliverance – Min. Gail Faulkner
- Ministry of Deliverance Prayer Team
SATURDAY AFTERNOON BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
- Receiving God’s Promises (Single Women) – Joanne Ransom
- Lord, Help Me Understand Me So He Can Know Me (Married Women)– Min. Younndia Rush
SATURDAY NIGHT BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
- Pregnant with A Promise, Hannah, Bring Forth! (Ages 18-35) – Chevelle Hutchins & Min. Magna Sutherland
- Wisdom for Ministering to Children in a Godless World -Min. Serena Austin
- Encounter Prayer Activation – Min. Shirley Brownlee
SUNDAY THE PREACHED WORD:
- “AN Encounter WITH GOD” – Minister Dorothy Sherril
WOVEN Gathering includes:
Morning Prayer, Praise & Worship, Ministry of Mime, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Personal Ministry Time & Ministry of Deliverance Prayer
- Individual Ministry of Restoration Sessions
- Individual Dream Interpretations
- UNIQUE SESSION added for the Young Hannahs, ages 18-35:
“Pregnant With a Promise!” – Hannah, Bring Forth! – (We’re praying God’s favor and overflow of blessings for these young Women of God)
* Optional Recreation: (Basketball, pool, volleyball, billiards, ping-pong, air hockey, rock climbing wall (additional fee), miniature golf, shuffleboard, sports fields, disc-golf, walking paths, trails, etc.)
* COST: $250 includes a $50 NON- REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT.
* EXTENDED STAY: Good news! You can add Thursday to your stay through the Group registration. The cost is $50, which includes Friday morning breakfast and lunch.
*Payment plan: Split your payments into four affordable installments. (See below for details).
*Cancelled registrations will receive a refund minus a $50 initial deposit fee (per canceled registration) after the Gathering if you provide notice by July 15, 2019. Registration cancellations received or postmarked after July 15, 2019, are non-refundable.
* Questions: For registration and meeting-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**SPECIAL “Thank You” to the ladies who registered by November 30, 2019.
You will receive your:
- Discounted Rate $240
- Preferred Bayside View (First 3 paid registrants)
- Complimentary gift baskets (First 5 registrants)
* PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR REGISTRATION
* OPTIONAL PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
- Initial deposit – $50
- March 15th – $75 ($125)
- May 15th – $75 ($200)
- July 31st – $50 ($250) (paid in full)
FINAL PAYMENT DUE BY JULY 31, 2019 (WOVEN will provide refunds only for documented medical emergencies.)
Women of God, if you plan on going, we request that you to secure you room with a $50 deposit.)
* MAKE PAYMENT HERE:
(Psalm 139:14. ESV).
(Women of Victory Empowerment Network)
- You are invited to join us as we worship and serve the Lord.
- You know you are valuable and of great worth.
- God has NOT given up on you.
- The transforming work of Christ through the working of the Holy Spirit in you WILL make you a new creation.
- God has an original design and a pattern—YOU!