Victory House International Ministries provides many opportunities to serve within the Ministry and in the outreach ministries we serve. We believe that each person has been blessed with life experiences, connections, gifts, abilities/skills, and passions for certain issues or needs. We want to help you identify these blessings and find opportunities that you can volunteer.
We are in need for the following volunteer position:
SECRETARY (position filled)
- Supports the ministry’s spiritual, ministerial, and educational mission.
- Performs a variety of clerical, secretarial and bookkeeping duties in a ministry setting.
- Serve as secretary to the President.
Minimum Maturity Level:
- New, growing Christian
- Has ability to deal with people tactfully, courteous, and with discretion.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
Length of Service Commitment: Indefinite
Anticipated Time Commitment: 3-5 hours a week
- Training on Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel) and WordPress will be provided
- Free admission to VHIM conferences/trainings/workshops
Serious inquiries only may contact Gail Faulkner @firstname.lastname@example.org OR complete the form below.