Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are continually before me. ~ Isaiah 49:16
Though what you see and feel seems to contradict the concern of the Heavenly Father, we challenge you to trust in the Lord, walk in faith, and stand on His promises. God has not forgotten about you. You are engraved in the palms of His hands, and your walls are continually before Him. In other words, when He looks at His hands, He sees and remembers you. You are upturned and cupped in the palm of His hands. He is holding and carrying you. He constantly looks upon you and never forgets about you. Amidst your adversities and trials, He had a constant and sacred regard for you. He sees you exactly as you are…your human frailties, your needs, your pimples and all. He knows your ways…your actions, your reactions, your experiences, your ups, and your downs. He loves you, cares for you, and will never forget about you. (See Isaiah 49: 15-16).
- We challenge you to believe and respond to the loving Father’s love for you.
- We challenge you to love God when you can’t comprehend His ways.
- We challenge you to choose to love God.
- We challenge you to dig deep and recall His love and faithfulness to you so far.
- We challenge you to discover afresh and walk in God’s love daily.
- We challenge you to go “deeper, wider, yet still” in His presence.
In times, we desperately need and depend on God. May you never forget that with Jesus, you HAVE the victory! Jesus “spoiled principalities and powers, and he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” Colossians 2:15. We aim to honor the Lord through these blog posts. We trust you are personally inspired, challenged, and changed for the glory of God!