Victory House International Ministries, Inc. (VHIM) believes that it is the responsibility of every person to help people share “God’s Love” through an unbiased & loving outreach to those in need of medical or humanitarian support, especially in rural, hard-to-reach or underserved population areas.
To that end, we provide financial support to other 501c3 organizations for specific mission projects, as determined by the Board of Directors. Additionally, VHIM conducts projects, trips, and/or sponsors, guides and assists mission projects conducted by other groups deemed qualified VHIM Board of Directors.
OUTREACH NEWS UPDATE:
VHIM SUPPORTS MINISTRY PROJECTS:
• Discipleship Development (assisting churches and spiritual leaders by training them in making disciples of their local Christian community)
• Village Outreach to Families (empowering men, women and children with the Word of God and technical skills)
• Educational Ministries (empowering future generations to serve as Godly leaders)
• Economic and Business Development (assisting local communities in becoming self-supportive)
• Outreach to Families (providing support to orphans, widows, women and children)
• Educational Ministries (providing educational support to children)
• Church Support (assisting spiritual leaders and churches within the underground church communities)
• Mercy Ministries (caring for the sick and abandoned or outcast of society)
• A loving home
• Daily nutritional meals
• Foundational life-skills and training
• Medical Care
• Social and emotional empowerment
• Spiritual enrichment
Your financial support will have a life-changing impact on the children as they become leaders within their society.
WE SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF PROJECTS in East Africa, West Africa and or Asia:
Evangelism & Discipleship
Medical, vision, and dental care projects,
Educational, and literacy
Disaster relief, nutritional, and food banks
Sustainable projects or operational expenses
Business and agricultural
Internship or travel missions opportunity
Other projects deemed qualified VHIM Board of Directors.
Donate to projects in Asia, West Africa, & East Africa